Pages

Search for your artist

22 June, 2021

Lazy Lester (US) 1994 I Hear You Knockin'! (The Excello Singles) [Comp]

Blues
lossless
 
Tracklist:
 
I'm Gonna Leave You Baby
Lester's Stomp
Go Ahead
They Call Me Lazy
I Told My Little Woman
Tell Me Pretty Baby
I'm A Lover Not A Fighter
Sugar Coated Love
I Hear You Knockin'
Through The Goodness Of My Heart
I Love You, I Need You
Late, Late In The Evening
Bye, Bye Baby (Gonna Call It Gone)
A Real Combination For Love
Patrol Blues
You Got Me Where You Want Me
I'm So Glad (My Baby's Back Home)
Whoa Now
If You Think You've Lost Me
I'm So Tired
Lonesome Highway Blues
I Made Up My Mind
You're Gonna Ruin Me Baby
Strange Things Happen
A Word About Women
The Same Thing Could Happen To You
Take Me In Your Arms
You Better Listen (To What I Said)
Because She's Gone
Ponderosa Stomp
 
 
== LOVE VINYL MUSIC ==
 

No comments: