Pages

Search for your artist

10 June, 2022

John Primer & Special Friends (US) 2015 Muddy Waters 100

Blues
mp3
 
Tracklist:
 
J. Primer & Shemekia Copeland - Got My Mojo Working
J. Primer & Derek Trucks - Still A Fool
J. Primer & Bob Margolin - I Be's Troubled
J. Primer & Johnny Winter - I'm Ready
J. Primer & Bob Margolin - Mannish Boy
J. Primer & Steve Gibons - Rosalie
J. Primer & Vincent Bucher - Why Don't You Live So God Can Use You
J. Primer, James Cotton & Bob Margolin - Good News
J. Primer & Billy Branch - Trouble No More
J. Primer & Matthew Skoller - She Moves Me
J. Primer & Billy Branch - Can't Get No Grindin'
J. Primer & Gary Clark Jr. - Forty Days And Forty Nights
J. Primer & Keb' Mo' - Last Time I Fool Around With You
J. Primer & James Cotton - I Feel So Good
J. Primer & Felton Crews - Feel Like Going Home
 
 
== LOVE VINYL MUSIC ==
 

1 comment:

Frank said...

post has new link