Pages

Search for your artist

15 June, 2024

Tony Bennett (US) 2001 Playin' With My Friends - Bennett Sings The Blues

Blues & Swing
 
Tracklist:
 
Alright, Ok, You Win (With Diana Krall)
Everyday (I Have The Blues) (With Stevie Wonder)
Don't Cry Baby
Good Morning Heartache (With Sheryl Crow)
Let The Good Times Roll (With B. B. King)
Evenin' (With Ray Charles)
I Gotta Right To Sing The Blues (With Bonnie Raitt)
Keep The Faith Baby (With K. D. Lang)
Old Count Basie Is Gone (Old Piney Brown Is Gone)
Blue And Sentimental (With Kay Starr)
New York State Of Mind (With Billy Joel)
Undecided Blues
Blues In The Night
Stormy Weather (With Natalie Cole)
Playin' With My Friends
 
 
== LOVE VINYL MUSIC ==
 

2 comments:

David said...

Hi Buddy, can you add my new blog on your list? thank you!!
https://theunofficialmusicblog.blogspot.com/

Frank said...

Done, and thank you for linking to my blog!